Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thankful for Good Health


Thankful for Good Health 





It's the time of year for giving thanks. There are so many things to be thankful for - loving family and wonderful coworkers, the beautiful community we live in and, of course, good health.
As a local healthcare leader, I strive to set a good example for those around me and to remind my loved ones, my coworkers and our community that staying active and healthy is well worth the effort.
You may have heard about my fitness story. I was living a sedentary life until I discovered CrossFit®. Now, I'm active and feeling great. My endurance and strength have improved dramatically, and I am proof that no matter how busy you are, whatever your age or background, you can be healthier.
I'm incredibly proud of the wellness activities we now have available on our campus. From our Community Garden partnership with the City, County, and U of I Extension office, to our Wellness Trail, to CrossFit KMC. We now offer fantastic opportunities for anyone and everyone in the community to stay active. It's fun, affordable and life-changing!
As the holiday season approaches, I hope you'll take time to give yourself the gift of good health. I promise that if you do, you'll be giving thanks all year long.
Best wishes for a safe and healthy holiday season,

Steve Tenhouse, CEO

No comments:

Post a Comment