Monday, January 4, 2016

Fresh Start Weight Loss Program

Fresh Start Weight Loss Program



Anita Boone is looking and feeling good thanks to the Fresh Start program.
With more than two-thirds of adults considered overweight or obese, weight loss has become a common topic for anyone concerned with health and wellness. Many of us have seen results from a new diet, only to pile the weight back on when the diet rules prove unsustainable, and we revert back to our old lifestyles and habits.
If you find yourself needing more support than your average diet guidelines give you, Fresh Start can help you make the healthy changes you need. Fresh Start is a proven clinical weight loss program that provides education, health assessments and nutritional counseling, as well as screenings for and treatments of obesity-related conditions. Fresh Start follows the Ideal Protein® nutritional plan and provides exercise and physical activity resources, support groups, psychological counseling, recipes and reading material – all of which help you stay on track with your personal weight loss goals.
There are no quick fixes when it comes to weight loss, and weight loss is a very personal experience, but together we can determine goals, provide tools and offer support as you begin a new journey toward a healthier you.
We spoke with Fresh Start participant Anita Boone about her experience with the program and what weight loss means to her.

Why did you decide to enroll in the program?

I had tried so many different types of diets and exercise routines with no weight loss results. I was so frustrated. I thought I could never lose weight again, due to the fact that I was getting older and thought my metabolism was slowing down. I knew people who were quite successful doing the Fresh Start Weight Loss program, so I thought I had nothing to lose.

How was Fresh Start different from other diet methods for you?

This weight loss program is super easy to follow and you get wonderful support from Weight Loss Program Coordinator Terri Rupkey! It is not only great to have support while you are on your weight loss journey but also when you have achieved your weight loss goal. When dieting, your goal is not only to lose weight but to learn to eat healthy for life. I have tried so many other diets that have been so complicated to follow and so expensive that my grocery and supplement list was a mile long.

Would you care to share your results with us?

I lost a total of 30.2 pounds in 2015.

What has been the most impactful lifestyle or diet change for you?

Now I am in control of what I eat. Finally food isn't controlling me. This is a major accomplishment for me, because I felt that I had no control when it came to chocolate and popcorn! I even got through the holidays successfully. Also, I’m not afraid to go clothes shopping now because clothes actually fit when I try them on. Another major impact from losing weight is that I have so much more energy! Before the weight loss, I had hardly any energy to get me through the day.

What would you say to others considering Fresh Start?


If your 2016 New Year’s resolution is to actually lose weight this year and keep it off, give Fresh Start a try! What do you have to lose except weight?!


No comments:

Post a Comment